Chris Tomlin

I was listening to Chris Tomlin’s song online today, and thought of how remarkable the achievements are of this young man. He is reportedly the most sung Christian Artist, not only in the US but across the globe. His songs are sung in churches and have been translated in many different languages. His music, most of them written and composed by him, gives us a glimpse of this man’s heart. He is, in my humble opinion, a modern-day David. God bless him.

I don't know why but I just randomly googled him. I, of course, eventually went to the ultimate source, Wikipidea. This was where I found this interesting tidbit of news, or rumor, however you’d call it. I don’t know if you’re already aware of this, but here’s the scoop. According to Wiki --

In May 2008, it was announced that Tomlin and his band would be leaving the church he helped plant with senior pastor Matt Carter in Austin, Texas; The Austin Stone Community Church. He'd be leaving in order to start a new church with Passions Conference speaker, Louie Giglio in Atlanta, Georgia.
I researched this information further and came across a blog, that of Human3rror confirming this rumor.

Wow, if this is indeed the case, then Georgia is really blessed to have these two influential men of God start a church in their turf.

I see another mega-church coming. Like Georgia needs another one.

Pretty crazy.



Comments

John said…
We'll be watching and waiting, that's for sure.

Why Atlanta? Who knows. But let's be praying for His Glory, regardless of why and when.
Jescel said…
That's the same question I had too.. why Georgia? There's a lot of churches there.. but as you said, who know. God does. I'm sure it'll be for His glory regardless. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
LAMBROS said…
Hi Jescel !
I just coming by to say hello and check your blog. It looks wonderful ...
See you soon,
Lambros
Jescel said…
hi lambros, thanks for dropping by. my food blos is on the other site, Spice Of Life.

Popular posts from this blog

A Recap of 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Breast Health