MOTHERS

To all mothers who happen to read this blog, I just want to greet you a very happy mother's day. You are the silent heroes whose sacrifices are not acknowledged / recognized as often as they should be.

Mothers, without you, we will never be the same. And for that, I want to let you know, thank God for mothers like you. May the Lord's anointing, grace, wisdom and strength abound in you all the days of your lives.

Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. Special shouts-out to my friends Holly Logan, Vicky Aguirre, Sylvia Meza, Adri Brigham and mother-to-be Rachel Justiniano on this day. You are such good examples to me. God bless you guys.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for writing this!
Charlotte
Dave and Vicky said…
Thank you for the kind message. We miss you guys. Please call us so we can get together.
Marcy Ribeiro said…
Hey Jescel... how are you?? haven't seen you guys in a while and i just wanted to let you know heredes and i were thinking about you two. hope all is well. blessings.
Chef Erik said…
Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Thanks for stopping by my site. As far as the sea beans go, you can substitude green beans or Chinese long beans, snow peas would be great too. If you have any vegetarian recipes, you should submit it to my Veg Head carnival, details are in my side bar. Thanks :)
Chibog in Chief said…
mother's day in france is this week..so im still now late.. happy mother's day to us!!
Tiffer said…
hey, i changed my blog url, so check it out when u get a moment..
http://thesesilentthoughts.blogspot.com/
Tiffer said…
hey, i changed my blog url, so check it out when u get a moment..
http://thesesilentthoughts.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Jescel,
Thank you for your encouraging words. We missed you. Hope you are happy where you are.

My mom's cancer has come back after five years. She started chemo 5 days ago and today she had to get in the hospital...I was not reading blogs for a long time.
Hope your father is better now.

Say hello to Joseph...
Silvia M.

Popular posts from this blog

A Recap of 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Breast Health