Psalms 23

Lifted from Ravi Zacharias' commentary....... Thank you Yen, for this.

I think this sums up God's heart for His children.

“The Lord is my shepherd”: that’s relationship.
“I shall not want”: that’s supply.
“He makes me to lie down in green pastures”: that’s rest.
“He leads me beside still waters”: that’s refreshment.
“He restores my soul”: that’s healing.
“He guides me in the paths of righteousness”: that’s guidance.
“For his name’s sake”: that’s purpose.
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death”: that’s testing.
“I will fear no evil”: that’s protection.
“For you are with me”: that’s faithfulness.
“Your rod and your staff, they comfort me”: that’s discipline.
“You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies”: that’s hope.
“You anoint my head with oil”: that’s consecration.
“My cup overflows”: that’s abundance.
“Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life”: that’s blessing.
“And I will dwell in the house of the Lord”: that’s security.
“Forever”: that’s eternity.




Comments

Melissa said…
wow i love this!
Jescel said…
God's girl.. I love it too.. Ain't God amazing?
Anonymous said…
he can be amazing

Popular posts from this blog

A Recap of 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Breast Health