For Holly


Just want to give a shout out to the Kellers (Holly's parents), the Logans and the rest of the family... Yeeehaaaa!

Since we've been married, Joe and I have been going to Holly's family gatherings during Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as some other special occassions, so much so that Holly's Grandma has already declared us "their adopted family members"..... Yeah, that's how much of a regular we are.... LOL!

To Holly and family, thank you very much your hospitality and warmth. It's so wonderful to spend the holidays with such a close-knit family (reminds me of my very own). Our holidays would not have been the same if not for you and your family. Joe and I are very blessed.

Thank you again and may the Lord continue to prosper and draw your family even closer together.

A note to all those who don't know: Holly's dad is a phenomenal cook and he always prepares a great feast during the Holidays, just like tonight...... yum'oh.

Comments

Marcy Ribeiro said…
Jescel, I just wanted to say welcome back and how much i enjoy reading your blog...you write so beautiful and so real....Christ shines so powerfully th rough you....Thank you for your authenticity...hope to see you this weekend and give you a big great hug!
Jescel said…
Thanks,Marcy. This blogging has been a good outlet for me.I hope God will use this somehow to bless others. Thanks for reading. YOur writing has blessed me as well. See you. :o)
Anonymous said…
Don't you just love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. No stress...just good food and good company.
:-) Glad you had a good one.

And yes, I ate ALL my food. :-)
Big Sister said…
Welcome to the family!!! :) I'll pass the thanks on to my parents. Just read your blog tonight catching up and dittos on Marcy's comment. I love to read your blog as well. You're thoughts are beautiful reflections of Christ in your life especially these past several months! You're strength in Him in such trying times is an example of His grace, mercy and love!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Recap of 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Breast Health