Good News, At Last

It is with great joy that I share with you the latest news about my father.

He had his lab tests done the other day. According to his doctor (an Internist), the results came out very good - meaning, his blood sugar, creatinine, cholesterol levels, etc., are all low. These levels apparently are low enough that the doctor decided to reduce the intake and discontinue some of the medications my father has been maintaining since months ago. Also, my father has gained a bit of weight, from 56 kilos last November, to 59.5 kilos as of yesterday. Praise the Lord!

These news are like music to my ears. We've not had a positive development in a while as far as my father’s health is concerned. That’s why I am very thankful to God, for this could only be because of His healing touch upon my father’s life.

I do hope and pray that good news will keep on coming until my father's full recovery. According to my earthly, limited mind - he still has a long way to go. The wounds from the surgery on his heels have not quite healed yet. It will take months for those to heal given his diabetic condition. On top of this, my dad has a peripheral artery disease (a condition developed mostly by diabetics) that causes painful burning sensations on his legs contributing to his sleepless nights at times.

But these conditions are nothing that our God cannot handle. He is a miracle working Father and I know that what our carnal mind may think impossible, with God it is possible.

So, please do help me pray for my father's continuous recovery. Pray specifically that:
  • my father will have a miraculous healing from the conditions I’ve mentioned above, and that he’ll soon become well enough to travel

  • his application for a passport and US visa will be approved without hindrance or delay from the enemy so that I can have him here in the US with me in no time

  • we will have enough finances to be able to get my father to the US

Thank you very much for praying and believing with me for my family. The Lord's promises are YES and AMEN to those who believe in Him!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad your father is doing well! That's great news.
:-)

Popular posts from this blog

A Recap of 2007

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Breast Health